Our June RT will be a campfire program with a special Ice Cream Sundae bar and Brownie contest beforehand.
It will be IN THE GYM at the Salvation Army.
7:00 pm – Ice Cream Sundaes and BEST BROWNIE CONTEST
7:30 pm – Announcements including…
- OFFICIAL information regarding the upcoming changes to the scouting programs and how they will be implemented in SWFC.
- Hard-copy council calendars (one per unit) will be distributed. (The calendars are also available in digital form on the SWFC website.)
- Information about ‘School Night Training’ dates.
- Information regarding ‘Popcorn’ training.
8:00 pm – Campfire program BRING:
- a lawn chair. (it will be more comfortable and we won’t have to set up and return the Salvation Army’s chairs)
- a batch of brownies using your best recipe. Participants will ‘vote’ for their favorites. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
- toppings for ice cream sundaes. The staff will be providing the ice cream, bowls, utensils, etc.
We hope to see y’all on Thursday, June 7th!